This week’s Shabos Zmiros comes from former Kutz songleader Chana Rothman. Chana’s CD, “We Can Rise” is a fun combination of Judaism and reggae. The song take many of it’s cues from the psalm “Esa einai el heharim.”
This is the internet protuberance of David A.M. Wilensky
This series of tubes is the internet outpost of David A.M. Wilensky. He is the editor of the national Jewish student magazine, New Voices, and the executive director of the Jewish Student Press Service. He is also on the editorial board of Jewschool, a freelance writer and editor and all-around good guy.
This blog, The Reform Shuckle, is mostly about Jewish prayer, liturgy and ritual.
He sometimes rambles. He apologizes with wild abandon.
What Y’all are Saying
- rifle targets on Lone Star Sidur Project – Birkat Torah & Eilu D’varim
- RS on Where is The Prayer Book Press?
- tutaj on A great new bencher–Yedid Nefesh
- ndynqtvx on Mishkan T’shuvah: I have a draft!
- bradhow on Mishkan T’shuvah: I have a draft!
- Terry Wedge on The Language of Prayer
- JFK on “Browsing for free” on JDate.com, with commentary
- You say Shabbat. I say Shabbos. Let's call the whole thing off.
- A Condensed Resume
- Trip to Kol Zimrah; ambitious mistakes made
- The secret to keeping your tzitzit clean and untangled
- Shabbat morning @ Romemu... a month late
- I visited Hebrew College and here's what happened
- "Core Issues in Jewish Prayer: Meaning, Spirit and Music" at Hadar