- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
This is the internet protuberance of David A.M. Wilensky
This series of tubes is the internet outpost of David A.M. Wilensky. He is the editor of the national Jewish student magazine, New Voices, and the executive director of the Jewish Student Press Service. He is also on the editorial board of Jewschool, a freelance writer and editor and all-around good guy.
This blog, The Reform Shuckle, is mostly about Jewish prayer, liturgy and ritual.
He sometimes rambles. He apologizes with wild abandon.
What Y’all are Saying
- First blog post – Immanuel Verbondskind – עמנואל קאָווענאַנט קינד on Brand new look, same great taste -or- Why does a blog need a mezuzah?
- David Garcia on Straightforward, this is my problem with Mishkan T’filah
- citalopram 20 mg on Condi’s Astonishing Effect on Hebrew Vocabulary
- Elissa on Help the Open Siddur Project attribute this kavanah
- Adam on You say Shabbat. I say Shabbos. Let’s call the whole thing off.
- Fred Cline on You say Shabbat. I say Shabbos. Let’s call the whole thing off.
- meir on Shirat Hayam and The Prince of Egypt
- You say Shabbat. I say Shabbos. Let's call the whole thing off.
- "Browsing for free" on JDate.com, with commentary
- Help the Open Siddur Project attribute this kavanah
- Worse things have happened to the Jewish people
- Limmud NY Notes: Lost versions of Havdalah
- A review of a new minyan in Austin--and how a Christian gospel tune wound up there
- Patrilineal descent accepted only in Reform--and only in American Reform